About the assembly........(svenska)
The assembly started in 1995. Originally it was an outpost of Fialdelfia in Enköping. But now thus on its own feet. We believe in a great God who can do Miracles. We are convinced that the Lord cares about our church!
The Assembly comprises 70 members. We have in addition to Sunday's worship service also Finnish- and prayer meetings.
We are members of Pentecostal - Assemblies of free interaction (Pentecost FFS). The association's mission in different ways to provide service to the churches. Pentecost is also a coordination task for all joint work in the Pentecostal movement.
We are a Pentecostal Church, our faith can be briefly described:
- We believe in a personal savior in Jesus Christ, we believe that he died for our sins so that we might receive eternal life. See John 3:16
- About baptism: Therefore go and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
. This happens on ones own decision. Baptism is by immersion in water.
- We believe in the Bible as the Word of God.
- The Holy Spirit is our helper and gives us spiritual gifts.
For Pentecost FFS, there is also a common theological stance and this is the starting point for the parish community. This formulation based on the belief in the Bible as the Word of God. See 2 Timothy 3:16-17
Pentecost related to the classic Christian creeds Apostles and ecumenical Nicene-Constantinopolitan and is part of the International Pentecostal revival PEF (Pentecostal European Fellowship) and PWC (Pentecostal World Conference). See Acts 2:41-42
Pentecostal Churches are found throughout our country. The churches could be called Filadelfia, Smyrna or just Pentecostal Church. You never need to wonder whether you're welcome or not, we welcome you because you are important and loved by our Lord Jesus Christ.
Pentecostal movement is part of a worldwide movement known as the charismatic part of Christendom (charismatic means we believe in the gifts of the Spirit is active in our lives, we also believe in Jesus as a personal God and savior). Approximately half a billion people belong to the charismatic part of Christendom.
There is probably a Pentecostal church near you, why not make a visit?
Pentecostal - Assemblies of free interaction
Overall objectives of Pentecost FFS:
- that through increased cooperation among member congregations strengthen evangelism efforts nationally and internationally
- to provide a network with a view to supporting congregations and increasing participation in joint decision
- to be a common voice in public debate